The Entrepreneur Association of Tokyo:
EA-Tokyo December Seminar: 5 P's to drive your business - Passion, Perseverance, Professionalism, Peak Performance, Paradise
Date: Tuesday, December 2nd, 2003 Time: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Ann C. Sado
Ann Sado is the proprietor and representative director of A TO Z Sado Enterprises Ltd., a Japanese management consulting firm specializing in marketing and PR for the creative fields. She successfully launched a calligraphy and Japanese style painting gallery, Ginza Shorou, in Ginza and is a partner and managing director of Legacy Memoirs, a Japanese pioneer in family publishing that provides workshops on Oral History to preserve history of families and individuals. Ann is involved in several global humanitarian projects. She is dedicated to helping people improve their lives through programs which empower and enrich their lives. She is especially focused in promoting women's advancement in society (GEWEL). Ann is also member of the STAR International Japan board of directors.
Members may register and pay for seminars online at: http://www.ea-tokyo.com/signup2.html
Organization: The Entrepreneur Association of Tokyo
Cost: pre-pay 6,000 yen; or 7,000 at the door (4,000 for students) Price includes a light buffet dinner.
Venue: The City Club of Tokyo (Canadian Embassy Complex) - Maple Room, Aoyama Itchome
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Entrepreneur Association of Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: