3rd Annual Kyoto JALT Conference: 'Innovations in Teaching'
Date: Saturday, October 9th, 2004 Time: 9:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Rob Waring, Marc Helgesen, Curtis Kelly and more!
'Innovations in Teaching' is the theme for Kyoto JALT's 3rd annual conference. Proposals for papers, posters, and colloquia for this one-day conference are invited. Please submit inquiries and proposals to the conference Program Chair, Amanda Gillis-Furutaka, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Pre-registered: 2,000 yen - On-site 3,000 yen
Non-members: Pre-registered 3,000 - On-site: 4,000 yen
Venue: Kyoto Sangyo University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: