Tokyo British Council:
Using Drama with Junior & Senior High School Classes (Day 4 of 5 Fridays)
Date: Friday, February 27th, 2004 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
Do you use drama in your English classes? If yes, would you like to know more? If no, would you like to find out how fun and effective drama can be in teaching and learning? In this course, we will explore how drama can be used to practise speaking, reading, writing, listening and grammar. Course content will include practical ideas on how to get started, using chants, putting on a play and role-plays and improvisation. Participants will have the chance to try out a wide variety of techniques and activities that will be immediately applicable to the classroom. This course is made up of five evening seminars, held fortnightly in Tokyo during the Winter term (16 January, 30 January, 13 February, 27 February, 12 March). Teachers attending all the sessions receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the course.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 20,000 yen (tax is not included) for all 5 days (16 & 30 January, 13 & 27 February, 12 March
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: