Intensive English Training on the Web (IETW)
Date: Sunday, March 14th, 2004 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Nobuyuki Aoki and Tomoe Watanabe, Hiroshima City University
This talk will introduce Intensive English Training on the Web (IETW), a computer-assisted English learning program that the speakers have developed and carried out for the last six years. The presentation will focus on how the program has been conducted and what results it has achieved. Participants will be given a chance to have hands-on experience with the program.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima City University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: