Tokyo PC Users Group:
Tokyo PC Users Group February 2004 Meeting: Microsoft Speaks!
Date: Thursday, February 5th, 2004 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Adam Taylor
The TPC hosts Adam Taylor and a few others representing Microsoft at the February meeting. Come and hear what Microsoft is doing about security and other issues of interest to PC users. In addition Mr. Taylor will be able to provide some information on Longhorn, Microsoft's new, unreleased platform that only California programmers and developers have had a real insight to to date. For additional details and related links, see TPC's homepage.
Founded in 1982, TPC is Japan's oldest IBM-standard PC users group. The monthly meetings feature guest speakers, product demonstrations, and free-wheeling exchanges on a variety of computer-related subjects. A question-and-answer period affords a chance to discuss individual computing problems.
Organization: Tokyo PC Users Group
Cost: TPC Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: The Tokyo Union Church (basement), Omotesando Dori, a short walk from the A-1 exit of the Omotesando subway stn (Ginza, Hanzomon, and Chiyoda Lines). Entrance through the parking area.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo PC Users Group
Email QR Code: