The Entrepreneur Association of Tokyo:
EA-Tokyo March Seminar: Starting a Business Without Capital
Date: Tuesday, March 2nd, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Ruriko Nomura, President of Hopes, Inc.
At age 39, never having run a business and with no funds, Ruriko Nomura found a way to persuade investors, through business plan contests, to take a chance. Now, Ms. Nomura lectures at Nihon Sports Science University, teaches at ARK Toshi-juku and Waseda's Business Extension Center, and is president of Hopes, Inc., a company that is establishing a consultancy in education, sports, and English. Ms. Nomura coordinates and teaches courses for advancing a career and preparing for studying abroad, as well as operates a school in sports, having instructed competitive gymnastics for Olympic Committee specified clubs for both Japan and the USA. Come out and learn about the opportunities in the Japanese business world she discovered. (Presentation will be in English)
Organization: The Entrepreneur Association of Tokyo
Cost: EA-Tokyo Members: pre-pay 6,000 yen; or 7,000 at the door (4,000 for students) Price includes a light buffet dinner.
Non-members: 7,000 at the door (4,000 for students) Price includes a light buffet dinner.
Venue: The City Club of Tokyo (Canadian Embassy Complex) - Maple Room, Aoyama Itchome
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Entrepreneur Association of Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: