Nagoya British Council:
English for the English Classroom (Seminar 2 of 5 Sundays)
Date: Sunday, April 25th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
This seminar is part of a communicative methodology course made up of five Sunday seminars, held fortnightly in Nagoya during the Spring term (11 April, 25 April, 16 May, 30 May, 13 June). Teachers attending all the sessions receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the course. In this seminar, participants will focus on ways of increasing the use of English in the classroom by teachers. Areas covered will include giving instructions, and explaining grammar, followed by practice in using given expressions with textbook material. The fee is 47,250 yen for 5 seminars (cost includes consumption tax). Please note that attendance on and payment for individual seminars is not possible.
Organization: The British Council Nagoya Centre (Nagoya British Council)
Cost: 47,250 yen for 5 seminars (cost includes consumption tax).
Venue: British Council Nagoya Centre, NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Centre Bldg. 6F, 1-13-3 Higashi Sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 461-0005
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya British Council
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-963-3671