Blockbuster Methods for Teaching English Through Films
Date: Sunday, April 25th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mathew White
Movies are an engaging source for language development. The presenter will share guidelines for: film selection, creation of materials designed to maximize opportunities for learning, and activities to be used in conjunction with films viewed either inside or outside the classroom. Expect lots of practical handouts. Bring your own popcorn!
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus, Building 5, room 53A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299