12th Annual Korea TESOL International Conference 2004 (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 9th, 2004 Time: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Nation, Raymond Murphy, Kathleen Graves, and more
The theme of Korea TESOL's conference is "Expanding Horizons: Techniques and Technology in ELT." The speakers include Paul Nation (Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand), Raymond Murphy (author of English Grammar in Use), Kathleen Graves (School for International Training in Brattleboro, Vermont), plus many others. The deadline for submission proposals is June 15, 2004 (see www.kotesol.org/conference).
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: