Tokyo JALT Chapter Special Election & Planning Meeting
Date: Sunday, April 11th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: no speakers
This is a special planning and election meeting for the office of JALT Tokyo Chapter President. If you plan to attend the meeting, please contact Chapter President Steve Ross at email@example.com so that an appropriately-sized room can be reserved.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: not applicable; this meeting is open only to members
Venue: Sophia University, Ichigaya Campus, Yonban-cho 4, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Ichigaya or Kojimachi Station. map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: