Local Innovations in Public School English Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, July 11th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Elizabeth Knight, Yokohama Board of Education
Knight has in-depth experience working for the Yokohama Board of Education and supervising the JET program in this area. She will discuss some of the innovations that she has seen in language teaching and give insights into some of the recent changes that are occurring in the teaching of English in public schools.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Gino Bunka Kaikan near JR Kannai or Yokohama Subway Isezakichojamachi Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: