Good Teaching Practices that help Students Learn
Date: Sunday, July 18th, 2004 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Wilma Luth
Teachers make decisions about what and how to teach in every lesson they plan. The ultimate question is this: how can we organize our classes in the best possible way so that student learning is maximized? In this presentation we will examine the actions and activities that have been identified as good teaching practices in the School for International Training’s TESOL Certificate course.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hokkaido International School near Sumikawa Subway Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: