Polishing Your Presentation (Redux)
Date: Saturday, July 10th, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Nigel Stott, Malcolm Swanson, Dennis Woolbright, and Paul Collett
Back by popular demand, the meeting will be a two-parter, with whoever is interested in polishing presentation skills meeting from 1:00 to 5:00 at Seinan Jo Gakuin (access: http://www.seinan-jo.ac.jp/univers/access.html) for individual help in Powerpoint visual and oral presentation of their research. (There are still slots open for this part of the event. Contact Malcolm Swanson email: mswanson (at) pukeko.ws. Anyone is welcome to observe this part of the program.)
After supper, the participants will treat the general membership to a taste of their newly acquired skills as they present a twenty-minute portion of their material. The section will be held at the regular venue from 6:30 to 8:30.
If demand is high, the event will be repeated in the Tagawa-Iizuka area in the fall.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, room 31
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: