Kitakyushu JALT's Summer Social Event
Date: Tuesday, August 31st, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: All Welcome
Following on from 2003, this year's summer social event will once again be held at Mojiko Hotel's Beer Garden from 6:30 pm.
Celebrate the last days of summer with fellow JALT members and enjoy the fine view of the Kanmon Strait. Bring your family and friends; all are welcome. The cost is 3,500 yen for all you can eat and drink.
Please let us know if you are intending to attend. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 093-471-1039.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: 3,500 yen for all you can eat and drink
Venue: Mojiko Hotel Beer Garden
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: