Materials Development: Custom-Made Videos for Your Classes
Date: Sunday, July 18th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Scott Berlin
In Japan, the economy and competition for new students is prompting universities to make big changes. Frequently these changes result in new curriculums being designed. Using the latest multimedia tools, university departments are creating content-based materials for their own curriculums. The presenter, Scott Berlin, shows some custom-made video materials, pointing out their merits while providing information on how teachers can create their own videos. In addition, Berlin will demonstrate techniques using video in the classroom.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Gunma Prefectural College of Health Sciences (323-1Kamioki-machi, Maebashi)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: