Nagoya IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC Effective Techniques & Activities Workshop in Nagoya
Date: Sunday, October 24th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
Learn how to make a lesson plan and distribute the parts of your lesson effectively. Learn new techniques for teaching questions and answers so that your students will be interacting with each other. Learn little tricks for using flash cards effectively. Have your students play activities to match your lesson and learn at the same time!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Nagoya IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,400 yen
Non-members: 10,500 yen
Venue: Nagoya Kokusai Kaigijo, Atsuta-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919