Teaching at the Elementary and Junior High School Levels
Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2001 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Shintaro Yamasuso, Brain Pendersen
Two Kagoshima Chapter members will present ideas based on their teaching practice. Shintaro Yamasuso will discuss his experience of team teaching with ALTs (assistant language teachers) at the junior high school level. Brian Pedersen will discuss strategies for developing eagerness at the elementary and junior high school levels.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Yoka Center (7th floor of Daiei in front of Nishi Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT