CALL SIG of JALT:
Glocalization through CALL: Bringing People Together (conference day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, June 4th, 2005 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speakers: Uschi Felix, Hayo ReindersYukio Takefuta; call for papers due January 31, 2005
The JALTCALL 2005 Conference focuses on the social dimension of CALL at local and global levels, as represented by the term glocalization. The conference organising committee is specifically seeking submissions in the following areas:
- Using CALL to encourage communication between learners at the local level
- Using CALL to encourage communication between learners globally
- Collaborative CALL research projects
- Collaborative CALL learning projects
- Local-scale CALL projects with international objectives
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 8,000 yen for two days
Non-members: 9,000 yen for two days
Venue: BKC Campus of Ritsumeikan University, Kusatsu in Shiga Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: