Date: Sunday, December 19th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Charles Kowalski
This workshop will explore strategies for teaching monster classes - large, required classes with widely varying levels of proficiency and motivation. Topics to be addressed include: setting the stage, lesson and activity design, dealing with written work, generating and sustaining motivation, and assessment. Partipants' own ideas and insights will also be most welcome.
Organization: Chiba Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Chiba JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Bunka Hall at SATY (4th Floor, room 2), 1 min. walk from Inage Station east exit on JR Sobu Line.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.