First Lessons: Several ideas for your first lessons of the school year
Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2001 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Bob Servetter, Lyudmila Fudzikata, Malcolm Swanson, Paul Westrick, Bill Pellowe and J. Lake
All teachers who work on an academic year schedule will be facing new students in April. Since we've been through this before, many of us have developed a standard "first lesson" format to set the tone for the year. Come see 6 teachers demonstrate condensed versions of their own standard plans, followed by discussion.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Aso Foreign Language & Travel College (map on web site)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: