Content-Based Instruction for English Activities in Elementary Schools
Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2004 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Tom Merner
Many teachers conducting English activities are expressing the difficulty of conducting effective lessons for upper grade students, The presenter will introduce several activities that have been designed and used in elementary school classrooms. A Bonenkai will follow the meeting.
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Chuu-Kozashitsu No.1, Kennan Shogai Gakushu Center (Ulara Bldg. across from Tsuchiura Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: