International Business Communicators:
12th Annual IBC Conference on Communication and Culture in the Workplace
Date: Saturday, February 12th, 2005 Time: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers.
The 2005 IBC conference theme is "English that Works!", and will be held on February 12th in Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture at The University of Aizu. Please see the IBC website for the conference schedule.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 2,000 yen (includes snacks)
Venue: The University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: