The Japanese Society for Language Sciences:
The Seventh Annual International Conference of JSLS (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, June 25th, 2005 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Keynote Speakers: Dan I. Slobin (University of California, Berkeley)
The Japanese Society for Language Sciences invites proposals for their Seventh Annual International Conference, JSLS 2005. JSLS welcomes proposals for paper and poster presentations and for one symposium. As keynote speaker, JSLS invites Dr. Dan I. Slobin (University of California, Berkeley).
The Seventh Annual International Conference of the Japanese Society for Language Sciences will be held June 25 (Saturday)- 26 (Sunday), 2005 at Sophia University (Yotsuya campus), Tokyo, Japan.
Submissions: JSLS encourages submissions on research pertaining to language sciences, including linguistics, psychology, education, computer science, brain science, and philosophy, among others. JSLS will not commit themselves to one or a few particular theoretical frameworks. JSLS will respect any scientific endeavor that aims to contribute to a better understanding of the human mind and the brain through language.
JSLS 2005 Submission Deadline: All submissions should be e-mailed by February 15, 2005 (Tuesday).
Submission guidelines are available on the JSLS 2005 website at:
Organization: The Japanese Society for Language Sciences
Venue: Sophia University (Yotsuya campus), Tokyo, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japanese Society for Language Sciences
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: