Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
FEW March Meeting: Inspirational Women of NASA
Date: Thursday, March 10th, 2005 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Speaker: Calvin Seaman
Who among us has not wondered what it would be like to slip the bonds of earth and soar off into space in a rocket ship – destination adventure! These days, we see plenty of science fiction to spark our imaginations, but what is it really like? Who are some of the women who have "made it" in the traditionally male dominated field of space exploration? What have they accomplished, and what does it take to measure up to the challenges? Join us, as Mr. Calvin Seaman presents, "Inspirational Women of NASA." Travel with us on our journey to the Hubble Space Telescope, the Mars Exploration Rovers, the Cassini Mission to Saturn, and the Space Shuttle "Return to Flight" Mission.
FEW (Foreign Executive Women) is a non-profit networking organization for foreign women in Japan from all professional backgrounds.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks (Please note, this is a women-only event)
Non-members: 5,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks (Please note, this is a women-only event)
Venue: Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki Bldg. 20F, Yurakucho, Tokyo. See http://www.fccj.or.jp/static/aboutus/map.php for map
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: