The JACET 44th Annual Convention. Theme: Exploring the Evolving Goals of English Education
Date: Thursday, September 8th, 2005 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due Feb. 19, 2005
The primary aim of the 44th annual convention is to explore the goals of English education. JACET's previous convention focused on the target language, English, so this convention moves the focus from the language to the language learner. When we talk about "Japanese who can use English," what level of use do we have in mind? This is one of the central questions of this JACET convention, which runs September 8th - 10th. A call for papers is due Feb. 19 (please note that you must be a JACET member to give a presentation).
Organization: Japan Association of College English Teachers (National JACET)
Cost: to be announced
Venue: Tamagawa University, Machida, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National JACET
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3268-9686