Language Teaching Professionals:
Introductory Certificate Course in Teaching English to Children (Aomori)
Date: Sunday, April 24th, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: David Paul
One-day course in teaching elementary school children. Course components:
1. How do children learn?
2. Getting children fully involved in playing and learning.
3. Using phonics to develop active reading and writing
4. Integrating and having fun with songs
5. Planning lessons that keep children focused and motivated.
All sessions are interactive and full of games. The trainer is David Paul, author of 'Teaching English to Children in Asia', 'Communication Strategies', 'Finding Out', 'Communicate', 'Songs and Games for Children', 'Discover English', 'Discover The World', 'Discover the Universe'. To confirm a place, please send an e-mail or fax to David English House (e-mail Rie@DavidEnglishHouse.com, Fax: 082-244-2651). You will be sent a map and letter of confirmation.
This course is supported by eigoTown, ELT News, The British Council, The Foreign Buyers Club, GenkiEnglish.com, Longman ELT Pearson, Macmillan Language House, English Teaching Professional, and Modern English Teacher. For more information go to the Introductory Certificate Course website
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 9,000 yen
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: Aomoriken Kyoiku Kaikan, 1-2-25 Hashimoto, Aomori
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: