The Japan Second Language Association:
J-SLA2005: The 5th Annual Conference of the Japan Second Language Association
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2005 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Plenary Speaker Bonnie D. Schwartz (University of Hawaii at Manoa); John Matthews and Cynthia Brown(Shizuoka University)
Abstracts for papers are invited on any theoretical and empirical studies in SLA. Abstracts are welcomed for 30 minute talks or poster sessions on any aspect of second language acquisition. Individual papers will be allotted 45 minutes (30 minutes of presentation followed by 15 minutes of discussion). Deadline for receipt of abstracts E-mail: February, 28; Postal mail: February, 28 (postmarked) Notification of acceptance: March 31, 2005.
Organization: The Japan Second Language Association
Cost: to be announced
Venue: Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya campus, Hyogo prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Second Language Association
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 082-424-6430