Using dance movement and drama to increase bodily awareness
Date: Sunday, April 24th, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Evangelos Diavolitsis
One of the biggest problems facing EFL teachers is the students' fear of making mistakes and their lack of expression when speaking English. With music and props we will learn the parts of the body which keep us afraid, the means to release this energy to encourage greater vitality, creativity and enthusiasm in the Japanese classroom environment. Wear loose clothing and bring paper and pen.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3rd Fl.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526