English Education: Engaging Learners with the World
Date: Monday, March 21st, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Three presentations by three presenters: Reiko Yoshihara, Kazuya Asakawa and Keiko Kikuchi
Today's event is co-hosted by the JACET Global Education SIG, the Engaged Pedagogy Association, and AGent (Association for Global English Teaching). The entry fee for this event is free to members of those host organizations, and 1000 yen for everyone else.
This event has three presentations:
- Reiko Yoshihara: Tasks and activities in a listening class.
- Kazuya Asakawa: How to connect listening materials and reading materials.
- Keiko Kikuchi: Video materials about global issues. A listening textbook, Inspiring English 2 will be examined in accordance with the global perspectives.
Organization: AGEnT: Association for Global English Teaching (AGEnT)
Cost: 1,000 (but free for members of the co-hosting organizations)
Venue: Toshima Kumin Center 5th F, R7 , (at Ikebukuro station, west to Mitsukoshi department store), Toshima-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: