13th Korea TESOL International Conference
Date: Saturday, October 15th, 2005 Time: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Mario Rinvolucri, Amy Tsuio, Ana Lado, Susan Stempleski, Clyde Fowle, and many more
The theme of the Korea TESOL 13th International Conference is From Concept to Context: Trends and Challenges. There are more than 100 presentations. The plenary and featured speakers include Mario Rinvolucri, Amy Tsui, Ana Lado, Susan Stempleski, and Clyde Fowle.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 25,000 won (about 2,746 yen)
Non-members: 55,000 won (about 6,043 yen)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, South Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: