East Shikoku JALT:
Two Presentations: (1) Helping Others, Helping Yourself; (2) Beyond the Commercial Textbook: Your Own is Better
Date: Saturday, April 23rd, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Ken Hartmann; Lawrie Hunter
Ken Hartmann will give a short presentation on how teachers can help other teachers and ultimately how they help themselves and their students. Can you really make a difference in the life of your students and colleagues? What does it take to be of help to others?
In the main presentation, Lawrie Hunter from Kochi University of Technology will show how the great developments in personal computing over the past decade have made it possible for every self-defined instructor to create language learning materials that are at least as good as those available commercially.
Organization: East Shikoku Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (East Shikoku JALT)
Venue: In Otoyo, opposite Otaguchi Railway Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact East Shikoku JALT
Email QR Code: