Date: Sunday, May 29th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: JALT Omiya members and guests
Give your fellow teachers a mid-year gift at a My Share Swap. Please bring 25 photocopies of an interesting lesson, technique, organizer, game, or other resource to exchange. Don't worry about planning a formal presentation, but get ready to talk about teaching ideas with your peers. Target age or level is not important: kids through adults, beginners to advanced.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan (near Omiya Station, west exit, see map).
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: