The 5th Meeting of ETJ-Yamaguchi: Getting students to speak out in English
Date: Sunday, May 22nd, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Kathy Karam and Junko Hisaga
ETJ Yamaguchi welcomes Kathy Karam and Junko Hisaga, whose presentations mainly focus on how to motivate students to speak out in English. Kathy Karam's presentation title is English in Encounters. Junko Hisaga's presentation title is Good game for 4th to 6th grade students. After the presentations, we'll enjoy free discussion with some coffee and tea. For information and to register in advance, please contact Lailani Sasaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Minako Tomomori (email@example.com).
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 600 yen
Venue: Bromski's English Academy, Yoshiki 3836-8, Yamaguchi city
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: