Psycholinguistics and Second Language Acquisition
Date: Tuesday, August 23rd, 2005 Time: 3:00 PM - 8:00 AM
Speaker: Dr. Thomas Scovel
The theme of the 33rd JACET Summer Seminar is Psycholinguistics and Second Language Acquisition, and it will be held Tuesday, August 23rd - Friday, August 26th, 2005. The Seminar Sessions by Dr. Thomas Scovel (San Francisco State University) are (1) Memory, (2) Words, (3) Language, Thought, and Culture, (4) The Critical Period. Lectures by Prof. Peter Robinson (Aoyama Gakuin University), Prof. Shuhei Kadota (Kwansei, Fakuin University), Prof. Yuko Goto Butler (University of Pennsylvania). The capacity of the seminar is 40 participants. Please register by the deadline: June 16th, 2005. The participation fees is 37,000 yen (Graduate Students: 30,000 yen) (includes course fees, accommodations, meals, and Proceedings publication costs) Send application to:
The Japan Association of College English Teachers (Project Committee)
55 Yokotera-machi, Eiken Bldg. 4F
Organization: Japan Association of College English Teachers (National JACET)
Cost: 37,000 yen
Venue: 55 Yokotera-machi, Eiken Bldg. 4F, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 162-0831
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National JACET
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3268-9686