What About You?
Date: Sunday, September 25th, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Kenneth Biegel (Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Education.)
This presentation will address some difficulties teachers often face while trying to find appropriate materials to use in the EFL classroom. A large segment of the presentation will focus on how to utilize published materials, or design appropriate materials for specific situations. Finally, the presenter will introduce his attempt to design appropriate materials for the non-intensive nature of most Japanese university classes, and how this resulted in his writing the McGraw-Hill series, What About You?
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Venue: Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus, Building 5, room 521
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299