Osaka British Council:
Teaching Knowledge Test Seminar in Osaka
Date: Sunday, September 25th, 2005 Time: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Miyoko Kobayashi (Kanda University of International Studies); Tony Brace (British Council); Curtis Kelly (Osaka Gakuin University)
Find out about TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test), improve your teaching skills, and network with like-minded ELT professionals. Programme Module1 Language and background to language learning and teaching Miyoko Kobayashi (Kanda University of International Studies) Module 2 Planning lessons and use of resources for language teaching Tony Brace (British Council) Module 3 Managing the teaching and learning process Curtis Kelly (Osaka Gakuin University) The 10,000 yen fee includes a complimentary copy of The TKT Course preparation book and the test registration fee for the Module of your choice.
Organization: The British Council Teacher Training Seminars (Osaka British Council)
Cost: 10,000 yen (including tax)
Venue: British Council Osaka, Dojima Avanza 4F, 1-6-20, Dojima, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 530-0003
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka British Council
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 06-6342-5301