Seminar on Language Policy in a Globalised World
Date: Tuesday, September 13th, 2005 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Joseph Lo Bianco
Australian Education International and the Australia-Japan Foundation are coordinating a seminar on language policy by Prof. Joseph Lo Bianco to be held at the recreation lounge in the Australian Embassy Tokyo. Professor Joseph Lo Bianco is the founder of the National Languages and Literacy Institute of Australia, and the author of Australia's first language policy, The National Policy on Languages (1987). Prof Bianco will speak on the topic of language policy in a globalised world, with a focus on Japan. If you would like to attend, please e-mail or fax with your name, organization, phone/fax number, email address by Wednesday 7 September, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 03-5232-4119.
Organization: Australian Education International, Australian Embassy (Australian Embassy)
Venue: Recreation Lounge, Australian Embassy in Japan, 2-1-14 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Australian Embassy
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (03) 5232 4164