What Can I Do With an iPod in the Classroom?
Date: Saturday, January 28th, 2006 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Chartrand, Kurume University, Institute of Foreign Language Education
Digital audio players have revolutionized the way people listen to music. Have educators taken advantage of this technology to enhance language-learning methods in their classrooms? The presenter will discuss how to incorporate an iPod in the classroom as well as reporting on how other educators are turning this technology into innovative educational tools. Participants will have an opportunity to experience learning in this environment through demonstration lessons by making use of this MP3 player.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Fukuoka Jo Gakuin Tenjin Satellite Campus (9F), Tenjin 2-8-38, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: