ETJ Aichi May 2006 Meeting: Lesson Planning for Higher Elementary, and Reading: Understanding Phonics and Whole Word Methods
Date: Sunday, May 14th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Mayumi Kako, Peter Warner
(Please note that the date of this workshop has moved forward one week, and will be held on May 14th.)
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu, and Mie. For the May workshop, Mayumi Kako will demonstrate her successful higher elementary class in which the lesson plans and practical tips are shown, while Peter Warner will discuss a look at the reading process, different phonics methods, whole word methods, and mixed methods. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Moralogy Kenkyuujo, Tokai Shutchohjo (Institute of Moralogy Tokai Branch Hall) a 2-story building near Shirakabe bus stop (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: