ETJ Yamaguchi January Meeting - Teaching Older Children
Date: Sunday, January 22nd, 2006 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various speaker
Yamaguchi ETJ meetings are great chances for local teachers to get together and exchange ideas with fellow teachers. The theme of January's meeting is teaching older children (ages about 11 to 15). All participants are encouraged to come prepared to give a short introduction to a useful classroom idea. Yamaguchi ETJ asks that each participant please present an idea such as a game, worksheets, a teaching technique, a useful book, etc., which motivates conversation with kids of this age. There will be a general discussion after the presentations.
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 600 yen
Venue: Bromski's English Academy 3236-8 Yoshiki, Yamaguchi city (just off Route 9 very near the Co-op and McDonald's)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: