International Business Communicators:
IBC/JII Conference: Developing Intercultural Competencies for Professionals
Date: Sunday, April 2nd, 2006 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
This is the 13th business/cross culture conference of IBC (International Business Communicators). If you are interested in business or cross culture, this is the conference for you. Every two years, IBC holds a fantastic conference in Tokyo. This will be the first joint conference with JII (Japan Intercultural Institute, headed by Joseph Shaules).
The theme of this conference is Developing Intercultural Competencies for Professionals This conference will focus on how we can develop intercultural competencies in a wide range of professional settings. Presenters will share their intercultural competences and how they deal with the specific intercultural challenges of different work environments, whether in business, communication or intercultural training, the language classroom or other settings.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 5,000 yen includes lunch and party
Venue: British Council Iidabashi, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: