OUP Kids' Club:
The 2006 Oxford University Press Kids' Club Tour in Tsukuba - Growing Up with Oxford - Putting Great Ideas Into Practice
Date: Tuesday, February 14th, 2006 Time: 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Oliver Bayley, Craig Wright
The Oxford Kids' Club Tour 2006 - In conjunction with the Daily Yomiuri 50th Anniversary. By popular demand, Oxford University Press welcomes back to Japan trainer, author and presenter Craig Wright! Craig is the author of the phenomenally successful Dolphin Readers series. Craig and Oliver will show you how to put great ideas for Reading, Songs, Chants and Lively Communication for a wide range of student ages into practice in
- This tour also sees the launch of the Third Edition of Let's Go - Japan's most popular course for kids!
- Admission is free and pre-registration is not required for this event.
- 09.30 Doors open.
- 10.00-11.00 Oliver Bayley
- 11.10-12.10 Craig Wright
- For a detailed schedule please go here: www.oupjapan.co.jp/kidsclub/tour2006
Other great reasons to come to the event:
- First 50 guests receive a Limited Edition Leather Oxford Diary!
- Every attendee receives a free gift on entry!
- 15 per cent Discount on Oxford books and materials - Up to 30 per cent discount on selected items!
- Win great prizes at presentations and receive free sample copies of materials.
- And more!
Don't forget - this event is free and pre-registration is not required. Looking for a Venue Closer to You? The 2006 Oxford Kids' Club Tour is the biggest ever, visiting 16 cities around Japan! See the Kids' Club website for details. Kids' Club hopes to see you and your friends there!
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Epochal Tsukuba. Tsukuba International Congress Centre #303. 2-20-3 Takezono, Tsukuba-Shi. (10 minutes walk from Tsukuba station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357