Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference:
16th Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference (day 1 of 3)
Date: Saturday, October 7th, 2006 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due May 20, 2006
The 16th Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference will be held October 7-9, 2006, on the campus of Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan. This conference aims to provide a forum for presenting research in Japanese and Korean linguistics thereby facilitating efforts to deepen our understanding of these two languages, which have striking typological similarities. Papers in all sub-areas of Japanese and Korean linguistics are invited. Presentations, except for those by the keynote speakers, will be 20 minutes long and will be followed by a 10-minute question and answer period.
Please submit abstracts (one page, 500 words maximum) as a PDF file attached to an email message to email@example.com] by May 20, 2006. You may use a second page for references and/or example sentences.
- The first line of your abstract should indicate the category (Formal or Functional), followed by the sub-field (e.g., Formal/Syntax, Functional/Discourse, etc.).
- The second line should be the paper title.
- Omit your name and affiliation from the abstract.
- In the body of your email message, include name(s) and affiliation(s), address, phone number, and email address.
- Use the following subject header for your email: JK16, Last name, First Initial.
Organization: Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference
Cost: Please see the JK16 website for complete details
Venue: Kyoto University, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference
Email QR Code: