LET Kansai 46th Annual Conference (day 1 of 3)
Date: Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due Feb 28
The theme of The Japan Association for Language Education and Technology 46th Annual Conference is The Role of Teachers and the Media in Fostering Learner Autonomy. Submissions to present are due February 8th, 2006, 5 p.m. Please see the LET Kansai website for details.
Organization: Japan Association for Language Education and Technology, Kansai Chapter (Kansai LET)
Venue: Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kansai LET