Engaged Pedagogy Association:
The 4th Annual Conference of EPA (Call for Presentations)
Date: Sunday, May 28th, 2006 Time: 10:30 AM - 5:10 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due Apr. 20, 2006
EPA invites progressive ideas in teaching, research, or in social activities and so forth. Students, NGO activists and other citizens interested in innovating education are welcome as well as educators. The relevant contents of the presentation are
- Classroom experience which tries to create new relationship between students and teachers;
- Global issues such as peace, human rights, health, and the environment;
- Intercultural and multicultural understanding;
- Practice with gender perspective and tries to empower the minorities;
- Media literacy / Critical pedagogy.
phone/fax or email address:
2. Title of presentation
3. Language of presentation (Check one of them)
( ) Japanese
( ) English
( ) bilingual of Japanese and English
4. type or presentation: (Check one of them)
( ) lecture followed by Q and A
( ) panel/roundtable discussion
( )other - please specify
5. Equipment needed (If any)
6. Time schedule (Choose one of them)
10:30 - 11:00 Annual General Meeting
11:00 - 12:00 Guest Speaker Presentation
12:00 - 13:00 Guest Speaker Presentation
13:10 - 13:50 Presentations by EPA members
14:00 - 15:40 Presentations by EPA members
15:50 - 16:30 Presentations by EPA members
16:30 - 17:10 Presentations by EPA members
Organization: Engaged Pedagogy Association
Cost: EPA Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nihon University, College of Commerce, Tokyo map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Engaged Pedagogy Association
Email QR Code: