The English Resource:
The English Resource Bookfair 2001 (Tokyo) (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 20th, 2001 Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Charles LeBeau, David Harrington, Rob Waring, and many more.
ELT materials from over 30 publishers. Presentations and workshops to give you ideas on how the latest texts were designed to be used. You'll find the right text to suit your needs, and you'll get some great ideas and insights to take back to your own classrooms.
Organization: The English Resource
Venue: Shinjuku, At California - Nevada College, an 8 min walk from Shinjuku 3 Chome station. Map available on the English Resource website.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The English Resource
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0427-44-8898