Teaching the Present Progressive
Date: Sunday, May 28th, 2006 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kyoko Clara Sonomoto, Junshin High School
As English teachers we quite often think about how to help our students read and speak in louder voices. How to help them read English correctly and how to memorize passages. We often wonder how to introduce new grammar and make it easy for them understand. Like many of you, the speaker has attended many workshops and training seminars; in her presentation, she would like to share her ideas and the technique she has developed for teaching the present progressive grammar point.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Room 117 Ground Floor of Kosha Biru, Shinyashiki (Tel: 099-216-8800)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT