Creating Campus Community: Global Issues and Experiential Learning
Date: Sunday, July 2nd, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Janell Pekkain, Sundai College of Foreign Languages
Where is the ?eculture?f in Cultural Festivals at Japanese schools? How can school events raise students?f global consciousness? And why should they? We?'ll discuss organizing volunteer Cultural Exchange Festivals including fundraising ideas for NPOs and how these events help to create a cohesive and authentic learning environment.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Gunma Prefectural College of Health Sciences (323-1Kamioki-machi, Maebashi)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: