Eiken Interviews Classroom Practice
Date: Sunday, July 2nd, 2006 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Rhonda Tezuka
As this is the first ever meeting of ETJ Yamanishi, we will introduce ourselves and discuss what we would like to achieve through our group. We will talk about how to prepare for Eiken interviews in our classroom daily.
Organization: ETJ Yamanishi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamanishi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1500 yen
Venue: 903-7 Kamiozo Enzan Koshu Shi Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamanishi
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0553-32-3051
Mobile phone: 090-5430-1947