Phonics 'The Look and Listen Method '
Date: Sunday, July 9th, 2006 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yukiko Shima (Yamaguchi-Tokyo University)
Prof. Shima will introduce you to a unique method of phonics for Japanese children. There will be some children as model students who are beginners or who have just started learning English. A discussion will follow the presentaion. Prof. Shima has been active as a trainer of instructors who teach English to children.
Please note: You need to make a reservation by June 24 to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 083-923-5934 (Bromski 's English Academy).
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Bromski's English Academy (or another room will be prepared)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: